MSW Consulting, Inc. has provided world class engineering services to the chemical and bio-fuels industry for almost 15 years and our team has played a major role in shaping the landscape of the ethanol industry. Our MSW Consultants take utmost pride in our work and we treat every client’s project as if it were our own.
Process Engineering & Design
- Author SMART and traditional Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- [AutoCAD Plant Design Suite]
- Intelligent 3D site layouts including estimates for piping, structural, electrical & civil.
- Rigorous Mass & Energy Balance.
- Process development/improvement services for new or existing technologies.
- Equipment specification, cost estimation, & procurement.
- Heat integration opportunity analysis.
- Small project EPC focus ($1M-$20M)
- Technical Leadership; Construction Management; Contractor Selection; Scope Development; Client Representation.
- Site based management team
- Contractor oversight & direction
- Equipment / Instrument Procurement
- Expedited delivery via a network of trusted vendors.
- Capitalize on new-surplus & used equipment for tight budgets
Structural Engineering & Pipe Design
- Structural design with load ratings to the latest AISC codes.
- Concrete foundation design of equipment and pneumatic traffic pads.
- Piping isometrics.
- Pipe design.
What We've Achieved
- 35 mgpy Corn Ethanol Plant, Design Build - 10 months
- 5.25 mgpy Methanol Distillation System, Design Build - 6 months
- 75 mgpy Biodiesel Plant Remodel, Design, Owner's Engineers - 13 months
- 1,100 Ton Demolition Project (Cargill), Project Managers - 3 months